What MPR member benefits do I receive at the Fitzgerald Theater?
- Purchasing tickets over the phone is exclusive to Minnesota Public Radio Members.
- Members receive discounts on applicable fees when purchasing tickets online.
- Members receive ticket discounts on select events.
- Members get exclusive presale access on select events.
- Invites to member only events.
Where do I find my Minnesota Public Radio number?
- If you do not have access to your MPR Member card, Fitzgerald Theater staff can look up your number for you. Or, you can contact Member Services at 1-800-228-7123.
Do you have rush seats available?
- Rush seating is no longer available for A Prairie Home Companion. For more information call the Box Office 651.290.1200
Do you have any shows this weekend?
- All upcoming event information is listed on our events page.
Do you offer tours?
- We do! Please call the Box Office for availability.
Can I purchase merchandise at your theater?
- The gift shop is only open during events. A Prairie Home Companion merchandise is available through the online store prettygoodgoods.com
What is the easiest way to find out when an event goes on sale?
- Signing up for the Gatsby Newsletter, this monthly newsletter contains important information pertaining to upcoming events and on sales. Also, be sure to visit the website and Facebook for updated information.
How many seats does the Fitzgerald Theater hold?
- The Fitzgerald Theater holds 1050 seats. The theater was designed so that no seat is more than 80 feet away from the stage; including the balconies.
Is photography allowed at the Fitzgerald Theater?
- Photos are allowed on a show-by-show basis. It is imperative you check with the user staff before taking any pictures during an event.
Is there an ATM on the premises?
- The ATM is located near the Merchandise Counter and Box Office.
When do doors open?
- Doors normally open one hour prior to an event. However, it is best to check before arriving. Call the Box Office for more information.
Do you have a lost and found?
- Call or visit the Box Office for lost and found information.